Weapon of choice: Plasma Pulse Pistol
A former Midwestern high-school farm boy/football hero, CONRAD “DUKE” HAUSER has stepped into the role of “squad leader” of the G.I. Joe team. He’s instinctive, but believes in contemplation before provocation, and is always driven to do the right thing, regardless of what others might think. CONRAD “DUKE” HAUSER is respected and liked by his teammates. He’s decisive and will bend the rules when necessary, but is wholly willing to take responsibility for his actions. His main concern is for the safety of his fellow G.I. Joe team, but he also believes he has a duty to assist those in need.
From The Hub – he G.I. Joe squad leader is always ready for action with his awesome Plasma Pulse Pistol. But this former high school football hero never jumps into a fight without thinking. Duke, aka Sergeant Conrad Hauser, is OK with bending rules when he has to, but he’ll always do the right thing. He helps out anyone who needs it, but Duke’s first job is to look out for his squad.
Voice Actor: Jason Marsden
- Episode 1 – The Descent (Part 1) – First Appearance, meets the rest of the team
- Episode 2 – The Descent (Part 2) – Forms the Renegade unit, first face-to-face meeting with The Baroness
- Episode 8 – Busted – Duke is arrested while trying to purchase illegal parts to repair the Coyote vehicle. Inside the prison he works with a loyal prison guard and the other Joes to take down an illegal fight ring.
- Episode 11 – Homecoming (Part 1) – Duke’s back story is revealed. Flashbacks show his time as a football player, his injury that lead to joining the military, and his relationship with Flint. Duke’s parents are also captured.
- Episode 12 – Homecoming (Part 2) – More of Duke’s story is told, including his past relationships with Lady Jaye and Stalker.
- Episode 17 – Castle: Destro – Growing afraid of losing another teammate, Duke risks his life to rescue the Joes from Destro’s Castle and an army of Battle Android Troopers