DR. BRIAN “MINDBENDER” BENDER is head of Cobra’s secretive bio-tech division. A gifted, brash genius in genetic engineering, cloning, mutation and cellular regeneration, DR. MINDBENDER is full of youthful enthusiasm for his work — even though it typically involves the dangerous, the unethical, and the illegal. Cobra’s secret Bio Viper program provides the perfect playground for this deranged scientist; what DR. MINDBENDER lacks in conscience, he makes up for with attitude.
From The Hub – He’s the young mad genius in charge of COBRA’s secret Bio Viper program. Dr. Brian Bender, aka Dr. Mindbender, is crazy — as in completely nuts — about genetics, mutation, and cloning. So what if his experiments are totally dangerous … and super illegal? He’s got attitude to spare.
Voice Actor: Charlie Schlatter
- Episode 1 – The Descent (Part 1) – First Appearance
- Episode 2 – The Descent (Part 2) – Helps quarantine Springfield and hunts down a rogue Bio-Viper
- Episode 9 – Enemy of my Enemy – Works alongside James McCullen to perfect the Exo-Armor technology. Discovers McCullen’s double cross, and directly leads to him becoming Destro.
- Episode 10 – Firefight – Mindbender and The Baroness visit Green Ridge to examine a Bio-Viper facility
- Episode 13 – Brothers of Light – Entranced by Tomax and Xamot, Mindbender turns the tables on them and captures them, forcing them into Cobra’s control.
- Episode 15 – Whiteout – Using the Twins and Storm Shadow as mental and physical templates, Mindbender creates the deadly “Shadow-Vipers” a new Bio-Viper prototype.