GeneralsJoes Survey Gallery – Identify the Concept Figures

Those of us at the Convention pretty much memorized the identification of each of the concept figures, but just because we did doesn’t mean everyone at home did.  Check the following galleries for quick snapshot images of each figure with their identification watermarked on the image itself.  Easy access, and easy reference for when you’re taking your survey!

G.I. Joe: 30th Anniversary

G.I. Joe: The Pursuit of Cobra

G.I. Joe: Legends of the Arashikage & Zombie Invasion

G.I. Joe: Renegades

G.I. Joe Preproduction Vehicles

  • http://www.facebook.com/ChrisKnappakaScarecrow Chris Knapp

    I still LOVE the Steel Wolf and Howler, those would be prime for my Collection.

  • poddie

    I want that Zombie CC with a normal head!! Awesome body sculpt!

  • alley-viper

    Bring’em all out!!!!

  • Unknown Joe

    I am really digging about 80% of these figures, the other 20% I would have no problem getting if they were apart of a multi pack of some kind…

    Would love to get that Flint and Lady Jay as a two pack. May be bring back the comic packs? One cobra and one joe… could help get these out.