For Homefront Heroes and folks who cannot attend JoeCon 2015 next week (holy crap next week??) NON-attending registration is now live!
Click the Registration link to go get it!
Non-Attending Registration for GIJoeCon 2015 is now live!
Please read these rules:
1. You will need to be an active member of the G.I. Joe Collectors’ Club to register. You can join at the same time.
2. This alternate registration system does not have the help or rule control our regular system does. Therefore, you will need to go slowly and make sure you follow the rules for what packages are allowed. Once the registration is placed we cannot edit it. We can only delete it which will cause you to have to re-register correctly and you may lose the items in your order.
3. Each order will be reviewed and approved. You can tell if it is approved by logging back in, go to My Account, view your Order History and look in the shipping column. If it says Not Shipped, it has not been approved yet. If it has a ship date, it has been approved. This can take up to 3+ days due to the volume. Registration for Non-Attending will close on Thursday at approximately 5pm Central Time.
After the convention, we will mark them not shipped so that when they do come in, and are shipped to you, the ship date will be correct.
Due to all of the congestion in China and the west coast shipping terminals, we estimate that these will ship to you in June. If the time frame improves, we will let you know.
4. For the 3 3/4″ loose sets, you are only allowed one loose figure set per 3 3/4” boxed set. If you pick more sets than you chose for boxed sets, we will delete your registration. Once these run out we will remove them from the software so if you don’t see them in the system, they are sold out.
5. If you have an attending registration and didn’t get the loose set, you CANNOT order a non-attending loose set. If this occurs, we will cancel the order.
6. An admin fee is added to each order’s shipping cost in the amount of $7.
Please go to GIJoeCon.com to register for Non-Attending Sets. Click the registration button. You may order more than one set.
Thanks for your patience and support!