As we get closer to JoeCon, the Club is throwing out all the stops. Along with a FAQ update, the Convention Schedule got posted today as well.
You can check it out right here.
As with every year, there are some key panels to watch for:
- 1:00pm – 1:50pm: GIJCC Magazine and Comic Q & A
- 10:00am – 10:50am: Introducing the Special Action Force and Red Shadows
- 11:00am – 11:50am: Hasbro Round Table, promising San Diego ComicCon reveal and Toys “R” Us Exclusive Fall Release!
- 1:00pm – 1:50pm: The Art of G.I. Joe with Adam Riches and Robert Atkins
- 2:00pm – 2:50pm: Kindle Worlds panel featuring yours truly, Troy Osgood, and Bill Nedrow as we talk about our experience publishing to Amazon’s Kindle Worlds
- 3:00pm – 3:50pm: GIJoe Collectors Club roundtable
- 10:00am – 10:50am: JoeDeClassified Panel
- 11:00am – 11:50am: What’s on Joe Mind Live from JoeCon
- 1:00pm – 1:50pm: Joe Costuming
There are obviously a wealth of other terrific panels from Kirk Bozigian, the voice actors, and many more. Definitely check out the schedule and figure out where you want to be and when!