The real issue I have watching Toy Fair from afar is that it’s tough for me to grasp all of the information from all of the different places without having my own personal perspective.
As such, I’ll direct to a few different sources for current information.
What we know right now is that we are getting G.I. Joe 50th Anniversary 2 Packs and 3 Packs along with vehicles as Toys “R” Us Exclusives this year. According to HISSTank.com this is what we can expect:
- Low-Light vs. Night Viper
- Snow Job vs. Arctic B.A.T.
- Blowtorch vs. HEAT Viper
- Cobra Trooper with Cobra Officer
- Lady Jaye vs. The Baroness
Three Packs (Unconfirmed)
- Cobra Trooper
- Cobra Viper
- Cobra Wolf with Ice Viper
- Arctic Sky Hawk
- G.I.Joe VAMP MkII with Flint
- Eel with Night Landing Craft
Also, according to HISSTank staff on hand, the figures shown are the concept case figures! That’s right, both Destro and Leatherneck are the same amazing figures from the Concept Case last year, and HEAT Viper apparently from the year before. Lady Jaye and Flint are also likely pulled from that year’s case.
This is… well… pretty freaking amazing news. But it doesn’t stop there. The G.I. Joe Kre-O love continues as well:
- Terror Drome with 856 pieces and 6 Kre-Ons (including Gung Ho, Hawk, Mainframe, Serpentor, and Xamot). That only adds up to 5 Kre-Ons, so one has to think that maybe we’ll get Tomax, too?
- Outpost Defense with 97 pieces and Storm Shadow (in his G.I. Joe outfit!) and Beach Head.
- Firebat Attack with 292 pieces comes with Firebat and Wolverine.
- 24 Mini Figures including Nunchuk, Atomic Man, Scrap Iron, Lowlight, Doc, Night Creeper, Torch, Budo, Nemesis Enforcer, Zartan, Snow Serpent, Cobra Eel, and Chuckles (among others).
Press photos should be available tonight, and you’d better believe I’ll be all over that business!