Continuing the trend, yesterday, the G.I. Joe Collectors Club busted out Did You Know entries with card art and head sculpts for Big Bear and Keel Haul. Well, technically they had already shown Keel Haul’s head sculpt, but now we get some artwork as well.
And yet another astoundingly cool head sculpt, this time for Big Bear.
Make sure to keep watching GIJoeClub.com for the latest and greatest Figure Subscription Service 2.0 information! The deadline for placing your order is TONIGHT and midnight Central. STOP DELAYING AND DO IT.
It’s been quite a while since we’ve seen any more details about other Hot Toys G.I. Joe: Retaliation items, but Hot Toys satisfies our craving for more today, and I think it was worth the wait. I got the news off of Toy News International, who posted out the images and details this morning. These details can also be seen at the Hot Toys Facebook page. Check out the details and awesome images below.
MOVIE MASTERPIECE SERIES
The 1/6th scale Roadblock Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Dwayne Johnson as Roadblock in his military uniform and armor in the G.I. Joe Retaliation movie
– Approximately 30 cm tall
– Muscular body with over 30 points of articulations
– Three (3) pairs of interchangeable gloved palms including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of palms for holding gun
– One (1) pair of relaxed palms
– One (1) military camouflage uniform with tactical armor vest
– One (1) black t-shirt
– Two (2) holsters
– One (1) machine gun
– One (1) pair of brass knuckles
– One (1) pair of daggers attachable to the brass knuckles
– One (1) knife attachable to the brass knuckles
– One (1) baton attachable to the brass knuckles
– Two (2) pistols attachable to the brass knuckles
– One (1) pistol with silencer
– One (1) wrist watch
– One (1) electronic device
– Figure stand with Roadblock nameplate and the movie logo
– Head Sculpted by Kim Kyung Ah
– Head Painted by JC. Hong
– Head Art Directed by Kojun
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice
Release date: Q4, 2013