I apologize, I wrote this post yesterday and thought it had posted over here on GeneralsJoes, but apparently it had not.
The G.I. Joe Collectors Club panel happened yesterday, and much was discussed about the creative process with convention and club exclusives, but the most exciting news of the day was the official announcement of the FSS Series 2!
Click the Read the Rest of the Story link below for the full details.
Along with the Hasbro seminar there was also an action-packed G.I. Joe Collectors’ Club seminar today which talked about the process for designing the Convention and Club exclusives as well as an announcement for the second series of Figure Subscription Service!
The image gallery for the GIJCC Club Panel can be found at the link below:
Of course the main focus of this panel was the announcement of the 12 figures from the second series of the Figure Subscription Service! Those figures are as follows (not in any particular order):
- Skullbuster (Range-Viper Commander)
- Dragonsky (Oktober Guard Flamethrower)
- Lt. Falcon (Night Force, with different construction than the Wave 14 version)
- Big Bear (Oktober Guard Missile Specialist)
- Admiral Keel Haul
- Tiger Force Airtight (Brazilian Exclusive)
- Tiger Force Shipwreck (Brazilian Exclusive)
- Bombardier (Palitoy gray Flash repaint)
- Cesspool (AWESOME!)
- Desert Scorpion
- Toll Booth
- Widescope (New Sculpt Era)
Images were only shown of Dragonsky and Skullbuster, the rest were simply listed by name. It’s an exciting list pulled from all era’s of G.I. Joe collecting including classic, new sculpt era, foreign exclusives, and some much needed entries from the 25th Anniversary 1985 roster!
Again, check out the images of the slideshow at the G.I. Joe Collectors Club 2013 seminar.