I’m sure Twitziller along with myself, realizes that the release date for Retaliation has shifted, but sticking with the theme is the only way to do this thing…see it all the way through to the end. And speaking of the end, I think we all realize one of the climactic battles of the film will involve the Ripsaw tank and HISS Tanks going at it, and this is what Twitziller talks about today!
How awesome is that shot? I’ve seen every teaser, every TV spot, and every trailer so far, and seen them multiple times, but I never really picked that particular scene out. I’m glad Twitziller did. Holy crap if that doesn’t accentuate the cool factor of vehicle battle in this film, I don’t know what does.
State of the art vehicular technology, rolling over land, hurling raw power at each other. Yeah, that looks amazing, and it’s truly an overlooked piece of the G.I. Joe mythology. This scene looks like it’s going to be a blast!
- Down to 29 days and counting… reason 29 why G.I. Joe: Retaliation will be great
- As the days count down, reason #31 that G.I. Joe: Retaliation will be great
- Only 11 days left, and reason #11 why G.I. Joe: Retaliation will be great!
- Down to 26 days left! Reason #26 why G.I. Joe: Retaliation will be great
- The TOP TEN. Within 10 days of G.I. Joe: Retaliation and reason #10 to see it