Holy wow. The TOP TEN. We have broken 10 days, G.I. Joe fans. The film looms above us coming up at the end of March, and it’s tough to believe that we’re already only 10 days away. Twitziller keeps the momentum going with one of the key scenes from the first trailer.
It’s amazing how spot on Twitziller is with some of these things and how you don’t really think about it until he mentions it. Not just that, but it’s equally amazing that the film makers were able to latch on to key elements of the G.I. Joe mythology and technology this way. Because he’s exactly right, motorcycles have always played a huge role in the G.I. Joe mystique throughout the years. From the RAM to the Silver Mirage, and all the way up to the Venom and Ninja Cycles from Valor Vs. Venom. Even if motorcycles don’t get much use in a “real world” military setting, they are simply too cool to ignore, and fun as heck to play with.
Firefly’s Cobra motorcyle is a bit unique of course, and by the looks of things can only be used once in its explosive capacity. That sort of crazy, out of the box thinking is what makes the Cobra technology so cool.
“Hey Destro… make me a $100,000 motorcycle that turns into missiles and EXPLODESSSS!”
“Yes, Cobra Commander…”
- Twenty days left until G.I. Joe Retaliation and Reason #20 to look forward to it!
- Only 39 days until G.I. Joe: Retaliation Reason #39 why it will rock!
- We enter the Dirty Dozen! 12 days left and reason #12 to catch GI Joe: Retaliation
- Lucky #13… 13 days left and reason #13 why G.I. Joe: Retaliation will rock
- Continuing the countdown…17 days left and reason #17 to see G.I. Joe: Retaliation