Happy Monday, and we’re going to brighten your Monday lunch with an invasion of a mute ninja commando celebrating reason #11 why G.I. Joe: Retaliation will be great! Twitziller brings the lumber this time, going right to the meat of the G.I. Joe mythology.
As much as G.I. Joe fans are probably sick of the Snake Eyes infusion, he is a central part of the G.I. Joe mythology, like it or not. If you enjoy G.I. Joe, you will be inundated with Snake Eyes and those folks associated with Snake Eyes. Certainly he played a big role in the Rise of Cobra, and had some very cool scenes as well. I still geek out hard when he jumps on the roof of the vehicle in the Paris Pursuit chase scene… I mean, seriously, who doesn’t love this:
Still, as cool as that sequence was, the whole cliffside battle sequence looks like it could redefine the character. His uniform is 100% better than the first film, and the presence of the Blind Master, Jinx, and Storm Shadow only proves that this character gets some serious focus this time around. As the most popular G.I. Joe character, it only makes sense.
- Down to 26 days left! Reason #26 why G.I. Joe: Retaliation will be great
- Lucky #13… 13 days left and reason #13 why G.I. Joe: Retaliation will rock
- Twenty days left until G.I. Joe Retaliation and Reason #20 to look forward to it!
- We enter the Dirty Dozen! 12 days left and reason #12 to catch GI Joe: Retaliation
- Down to 29 days and counting… reason 29 why G.I. Joe: Retaliation will be great