We’ve broken the top 20! Yes, even on a Saturday, Twitziller is at the keyboard pumping these things out, and today he’s got control of a Cobra superweapon!
From the MASS Device to the Weather Dominator and everything in between, Cobra has always been all about the super weapon. Some piece of futuristic technology that separates them from their peers and helps drive them towards world conquest. For a film, obviously they want to stick closer to reality than some of the more outlandish animated series plots. No Fatal Fluffies here. The choice of a satellite that launches a space-bound weapon is truly inspired. Obviously based heavily on the long-rumored Tungsten Rod Cannon, this is the type of “10 minutes in the future” technology that G.I. Joe and Cobra have been built around for the past thirty years, and is a great choice for Cobra’s weapon of mass destruction.
Using this powerful instrument, Cobra not only places a secret agent in the White House, but effectively brings the entire United Nations to their knees. In other words, this is Cobra at their most sinister. I love it.
- Down to 26 days left! Reason #26 why G.I. Joe: Retaliation will be great
- 34 days to go, and reason #34 to look forward to G.I. Joe: Retaliation!
- Thirty-Five more days to G.I. Joe: Retaliation, and Reason #35 is a doozy!
- Only 39 days until G.I. Joe: Retaliation Reason #39 why it will rock!
- It’s the THIRTY DAY mark! Thirty days until G.I. Joe: Retaliation and Reason #30!