There are certain things that must be present in order for a film to succeed… obviously a good villain is pretty close to the top of that list. Twitziller picks some of those villains to focus on in today’s update. Check it out below.
I will admit if there is anything I’m not wild about from my first exposure to G.I. Joe: Retaliation so far it would be the Cobra Troopers. Granted, they’re a darn sight better than the Neo-Vipers and Viper Commando’s we got in The Rise of Cobra, but in my mind, Cobra Troopers should be wearing straight blue uniforms and face masks. I certainly understand for the sake of this story, this new look makes sense, and I like the fact that there is a healthy dose of blue throughout the urban camouflage of these troopers.
My minor quibbles about their appearance aside, they certainly seem to be an imposing force serving as the arms of the Cobra cause. Looking forward to seeing them in action.
- Only 36 short days until G.I. Joe: Retaliation, and reason #36 why it’ll rock!
- 40 days to G.I. Joe: Retaliation and 40 reasons to look forward to it!
- Only 39 days until G.I. Joe: Retaliation Reason #39 why it will rock!
- No bad luck in today’s countdown… reason 25 G.I. Joe: Retaliation will be great!
- Reason 27 why G.I. Joe: Retaliation will be great!