Yippie Ki-Yay, mother….
I know I used the whole mother flocker line when Bruce Willis was first announced as Joe Colton in the upcoming G.I. Joe: Retaliation film, but since he’s..well.. totally bald, I’m not sure that makes sense. This has been one of the figures that many folks out there have been waiting on pins and needles for. I mean, who doesn’t want a 1:18 scale Bruce Willis/John McLane figure for their G.I. Joe universe?
Even with mostly reused parts, the eerily accurate head sculpt really brings the character to life. Check out the full review on my G.I. Joe: Retaliation Review Page, or follow the link below:
- IGN talks Joe Colton with Jon Chu, The Rock, and DiBonaventura
- Yippie Kye Yay Mother Flocker… Bruce Willis is Joe Colton!
- Bruce Willis in negotiations to join G.I. Joe: Retaliation soon
- Bruce Willis has first on camera interview on the subject of G.I. Joe: Retaliation
- New G.I. Joe: Retaliation image features Bruce Willis looking sharp!