I took a break from figure reviews yesterday and covered Issue #1 of the new IDW G.I. Joe title… but I’m back at the toy review game today with G.I. Joe: Retaliation Wave 2.5 Dark Ninja. When this tooling was first used in the G.I. Joe: Renegades Storm Shadow, I didn’t even hesitate to call it one of the greatest figures that Hasbro has ever done.
Now we’ve got about four or five different figures using this tooling, and while they all maintain the high quality of the original use, as freshness wears off, the impact these figures make is effected. Check out the full review on my G.I. Joe: Retaliation Review Page or at the link below:
- GeneralsJoes Reviews G.I. Joe: Retaliation Cobra Cyber Ninja
- GeneralsJoes reviews upcoming G.I. Joe: Retaliation “Tactical Ninja” Agent Mouse!
- GeneralsJoes reviews G.I. Joe: Retaliation Tactical Ninja Sgt. Airborne
- Carded Heroes reviews the G.I. Joe: Retaliation Red Ninja
- GeneralsJoes Reviews G.I. Joe: Retaliation Wave 2 Storm Shadow