Keeping up the daily tradition, Twitziller has posted another reason to look forward to G.I. Joe: Retaliation on his Twitter account! The latest reason can be seen below:
The term sandbox can mean many different things, and I love the dichotomy here. It truly is a sandbox in every sense of the word. Having the latest G.I. Joe story take place at least partly in a desert makes sense considering the global military landscape, but it also makes sense from the perspective of each of our 10 year old selves slamming our own action figures around in our sandbox. While most of us smacked our Snake Eyes and Destro action figures together in the sand, Director Jon Chu is doing what we only dreamed of. Taking these toys and making an actual world out of them. Let’s see what he can do.
- Only 39 days until G.I. Joe: Retaliation Reason #39 why it will rock!
- 40 days to G.I. Joe: Retaliation and 40 reasons to look forward to it!
- EXCLUSIVE – Another awesome G.I. Joe Retaliation screening report!
- Brian Truitt from USA Today reveals FIRST LOOK AT RETALIATION TOYS!
- G.I. Joe: Retaliation reportedly will have a PG-13 Rating