Well there’s a nice surprise for your Monday afternoon!
The G.I. Joe Collectors Club has revealed their 2013 Membership Incentive figure. We already knew Iceberg was coming, but we hadn’t seen the actual figure yet. Now we have! The new head sculpt looks great, and could potentially work for a guy like Big Ben as well.
I believe the torso and fur collar is from Snow Serpent, with arms from the 30th Anniversary Airtight. The Spirit legs are a great idea with that fuzzy cuff around the boots, though the figure looks a little bit top heavy. Almost seems like he could have used a belt or something.
Probably the highlight of the figure, though, is the inclusion of many of the accessories only available with the canceled Rise of Cobra Arctic Duke. He’s got the wrapped machine gun, the snowboard, and what looks like the backpack as well. A pity they couldn’t find a way to get that elusive jacket included, too. Perhaps somewhere down the line we’ll see that one.
- 2011 G.I. Joe Collectors’ Club incentive figure revealed, and it’s a doozy!
- G.I. Joe Collectors’ Club incentive “Big Lob” figure in his high res glory
- G.I. Joe Collector’s Club 2012 Incentive figure is… FOOTLOOSE!
- G.I. Joe Convention 2012 – G.I. Joe Collectors Club Roundtable – Iceberg!
- GI Joe Collectors Club Subscription figure Dice revealed!!