Forty seems like a big number, until you realize just what kind of roller coaster G.I. Joe fans have been on over the past nine months with the impending release of the film, and then the sudden rescheduling. Over on Twitter, GeneralsJoes pal Twitziller has begun a massive “40 reasons G.I. Joe: Retaliation will be great” campaign and he has graciously allowed me to mirror those thoughts on GeneralsJoes as well.
With the film making it’s big debut on March 29th, I’m looking for as many reasons as possible to talk about it, and I think he’s got some great thoughts.
Without further ado… Forty Reasons why G.I. Joe: Retaliation will be great!
- Top 5 Reasons to look forward to G.I. Joe: Retaliation toys
- Deadline elaborates on potential reasons for G.I. Joe: Retaliation delay
- Do we have a four minute G.I. Joe: Retaliation featurette to look forward to?
- Six reasons why the G.I. Joe: Retaliation delay is not the end of the world
- Ten Reasons to be optimistic about G.I. Joe: Retaliation