Hoooolyy wow. I think that most of us when the G.I. Joe: Retaliation license was announced for Hot Toys, assumed that we’d be getting some pretty cool, high end 12″ figures, but assumptions are one thing, and seeing it in image form are quite another. Good gravy.
Over on the official Hot Toys Facebook page, they have officially announced the first G.I. Joe: Retaliation 12″ figure as Snake Eyes and it is about 120 pounds of awesome in a 12″ package. Check out the mirrored images below, but sit back a little bit, so you don’t get drool on your keyboard.
Now, only one question remains…
HOT TOYS WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!?!?!?
This figure looks soooooo incredible. How the hell am I going to validate the $200 cost for this thing in my head over the next few months… the internal struggle begins!
- Hey you guys! This might be the G.I. Joe: Retaliation Snake Eyes suit!
- Official image of Snake Eyes from G.I. Joe: Retaliation hits the web!
- More G.I. Joe: Retaliation toys revealed means more analysis
- Carded G.I. Joe: Retaliation Snake Eyes on GIJoe Club website
- Hot Toys to get G.I. Joe: Retaliation license for 2013?