G.I. Joe fans seemed to really latch onto the first wave of G.I. Joe: Retaliation 3 Packs which offered many familiar characters but with some great additional accessories that really added some value to the figures. From the looks of it, Wave two is going to be even better, giving us brand new characters with some awesome previously unreleased accessories.
One of my favorite looking figures from the early pictures we’ve seen was Agent Mouse.
I managed to get my hands on the figure, and have reviewed it in my G.I. Joe: Retaliation section, or you can check out the direct link below.
- GeneralsJoes Reviews three more G.I. Joe: Retaliation figures
- GeneralsJoes kicks off the G.I. Joe: Retaliation figure reviews!
- GeneralsJoes wraps up G.I. Joe: Retaliation single pack reviews
- GeneralsJoes reviews G.I. Joe: Retaliation Wave 2 Roadblock and Snake Eyes
- Carded Heroes reviews the G.I. Joe: Retaliation Red Ninja