“These figures teach kids about their own heritage and allow them to discover amazing heroes from other cultures,” explains Wayne Losey of Go, Go, Dynamo!, formerly a design exec at Hasbro responsible for bringing Boy’s Action properties to life. “Knowing these heroes and the cultures they came from creates a broader understanding that helps kids relate to people from different backgrounds.”
“Heroes stories are symbolic of growing-up and capture kid’s imaginations. Just look at all the kids around the world who share a love for the latest pop culture character,” offers Tucker Johnson, a veteran industrial designer with a knack for telling stories through play. “Heroes bring people together.”
It’s going to take a heroic effort to meet the Kickerstarter funding goal by August 8th. Children of the world, unite! Come together in Play!
- Official Press Release for Season 1 of G.I. Joe DiC Animated Series
- Official Press Release for Shout! Factory Season 1.1 DVD Release
- Official Press Release for G.I. Joe: The Movie on Blu-Ray
- Official Press Release for G.I. Joe: Resolute DVD Release
- Official Press Release regarding Shout! Factory DVD Deal with Hasbro