Maybe I’m just not paying close enough attention, but I don’t think Chuck Dixon gives many interviews, so when he does, they are usually pretty interesting, and the latest with Comic Book Resources is no different.
Mr. Dixon gives some really interesting perspective about how differently he has to handle the G.I. Joe universe when compared to Larry Hama, and how he is working to make the IDW universe stand apart from what we’ve seen in the past. It’s a long and very insightful talk with the current writer of G.I. Joe as well as Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow.
- USA Today talks to Chuck Dixon about G.I. Joe and Cobra Civil War
- Nightly News Recap – Comic Book Resources lavishes praise on G.I. Joe: COBRA
- Reminder – Free Comic Book Day this Saturday, May 2nd!
- Chuck Dixon comes clean about the pacing of G.I. Joe main title
- IDW Editor Andy Schmidt talks Combat Heroes: We Are G.I. Joe kids book