The Canadian JoeCon started out several years ago as the “Canadian JoeMeet” and involved a mere fraction of the people that attend today. But even when it first started, a custom figure got things rolling, and back then, that figure was JoeCanuck.
The original JoeCanuck was a vintage style o-ring figure with a customized head…now the folks North of the border are giving us an updated JoeCanuck figure in a modern era style! JoeCanuck doesn’t need to mess with long-sleeved winter coats, he rocks the Canadian winters in a short-sleeved shirt.
I think this is actually my favorite figure of this year’s Canadian JoeCon so far. Love seeing some Rise of Cobra/30th Anniversary/G.I. Joe: Renegades parts, and the color combination is excellent. Great stuff! Check out JoeCanuck.com for the official reveal, and I’ve mirrored an image below.
Make sure to keep your eyes on CanadianJoeCon.com for the latest information!
- JoeCanuck reveals exclusives for the Canadian JoeCon!
- Mystery art on JoeCanuck reveals a Canadian JoeCon Exclusive?
- Canadian JoeCon reveals the first two figures in their exclusive boxed set
- Latest JoeCanuck Newsletter has been posted – Canadian JoeCon 2010 information!
- Canadian JoeCon reveals third Convention Exclusive figure – Retrofit!