This news crossed a couple of days ago, but I was in the middle of post Convention nervous breakdown so I didn’t get a chance to jump on it. Thankfully, Jose over at Now Back to G.I. Joe is all over it, and actually posted the sneak peek!
Rumored to be revealed at San Diego ComicCon next week (alongside her chrome-domed companion) The Baroness looks striking in her skin-tight black outfit and layered armored plate. Sideshow Collectibles designed a whole new female body for The Baroness, and it looks like we’re very close to finding out just how well it works.
Check out the mirrored image below and thanks again to TheRealJoseGon on Twitter for the peek.
- The latest Sideshow Collectibles Premium Format figure is The Baroness!
- Sideshow Collectibles 12″ Baroness due to be released in 2012?
- Sideshow Collectibles Premium Format Baroness up for Pre-Order
- And the next Sideshow Collectibles 12″ figure is… FLINT!
- Sideshow Collectibles unveils their next 12″ figure – Duke!