Already causing some conflict within the G.I. Joe fandom, the G.I. Joe: Retaliation vehicles continue to be a conundrum to me. Somewhat cheaper feeling plastic, figures that only move at five points of articulation, yet still sporting some very nice improvements on previous releases, and pretty fun vehicles all told.
But do some improvements justify the cost of these new vehicles? In some cases no (you can probably tell which ones I have not been able to justify by the fact that reviews have not been posted on the site yet…) but in some cases, yes. Which category does the HISS fall into? Check out my G.I. Joe: Retaliation Review Page or just hit the link below to find out.
- GeneralsJoes Reviews the Pursuit of Cobra HISS Scout
- GeneralsJoes Reviews three more G.I. Joe: Retaliation figures
- GeneralsJoes wraps up G.I. Joe: Retaliation single pack reviews
- GeneralsJoes reviews the G.I. Joe: Retaliation Ghost Hawk II!
- GeneralsJoes kicks off the G.I. Joe: Retaliation figure reviews!