The figures currently available at Dollar General stores nationwide are causing quite a stir in the community. Hot demand combined with low quantities, and amplified by rumors of a recall (which I believe are totally false, for the record) has all jettisoned these figures towards the top of many fans’ want list.
But how are they really? Once you look past the insane demand, how successfully are these as G.I. Joe figures?
GeneralsJoes gets to the bottom of it! I’ve started with the bad guys first and will review the good guys tomorrow.
First, I do have to say I hope you all accept my apologies…I am still in mid-move, so as a result, my review station isn’t quite as optimal as it has been in reviews past. I’m forced to use the Flash a lot more as I’m having trouble finding consistent lighting sources. The result is that some images are washed out a little more than I would prefer. Also, most of my figures are packed in storage, which has greatly limited my ability to do comparison shots. I’m hoping once I’m settled at the beginning of July, I can straighten things out again and get my reviews back to the level you all expect, but I appreciate your patience until that happens.
Check out the first three reviews on my 30th Anniversary Review page, or linked below!
- GeneralsJoes Reviews Pursuit of Cobra Storm Shadow, Snake Eyes, and Snow Job
- GeneralsJoes Reviews Hall of Heroes B.A.T. and Storm Shadow
- GeneralsJoes Reviews Pursuit of Cobra Wave 3 Storm Shadow
- GeneralsJoes Reviews G.I. Joe 30th Anniversary Hazard Viper and Cobra Trooper
- Dollar store exclusive G.I. Joe figures hit retail in the Philippines