The hits just keep on coming this week, again thanks to Gyre Viper who has entrusted me to cover these items with my usual enthusiasm.
Nobody tell him that I’m taking a screwdriver to these things, too! If you follow me on Twitter, you saw last night that I swapped out one of the lower legs on Roadblock with one from Night Adder in order to give him some more articulation, and the end result was a success! The lower leg fits well and is the right height…obviously some color matching would have to be done. One interesting thing, though, is that even with the double knee, the range of motion isn’t much increased. You can see the TwitPic images below.
Along with this little update, I’ve also started covering the second 3-Pack! From the Dojo Battle set, you can hit up the G.I. Joe: Retaliation Review Page and see Red Ninja and Storm Shadow. Click the links below to go there directly.
- G.I. Joe: Retaliation Red Ninja (Dojo Battle 3-Pack)
- G.I. Joe: Retaliation Storm Shadow (Dojo Battle 3-Pack)
- Revealing images of Desert Battle Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow
- Pictures and a nice review of “Battle Damage” Storm Shadow
- Enter the Ninja – Carded images of Wave 3 Storm Shadow emerge!
- Korean G.I. Joe: Retaliation trailer features .04% more Storm Shadow
- G.I. Joe: Retaliation theatrical trailer features more Storm Shadow?