The Florida Everglades. 0300 hours.
Team Marauder silently eased through the underbrush 46 miles deep into the Florida Everglades. Covert Military Operations are deeply frowned upon on domestic soil, so Hawk had elected to send in the team that could most easily be written off, should anything go South. Joined by the Renegades, Falcon led Barbecue, Low Light and Spirit deep into the swampy glades, on the hunt for the Dreadnoks.
Over the past several months, the Dreadnoks had ramped up operations, turning to domestic terrorist groups for weapons transport and grunt work. They were obviously planning something big. The Marauders were there to stop it.
Just as Low Light’s infrared goggles flared to life, orange flame roared through the trees ahead, halting them in their tracks. Burn Out roared a bellowing laugh as he trained the flamethrower on the infiltration team. Barbecue surged forward.
The adventure awaits on my 30th Anniversary Review Page or click the links directly below!
- Detailed images of TRU Exclusive Barbecue and Firefly
- Loose TRU Exclusive Barbecue on eBay now
- GeneralsJoes Reviews 30th Anniversary Wave 4 Lifeline and Zombie-Viper
- GeneralsJoes Reviews SDCC Exclusive Zarana (Regular Release)
- Big Bad Toy Store has the 7-Packs up for Pre-Order!