So, for those folks who aren’t following the current Twitter deluge from The Terror Drome and JoeBattleLines, here is a recap of what Hasbro revealed at their roundtable and seminar. Hopefully we get some great pics incoming!
- “3o for 30″ Trademarked by ESPN, line will be the “30th Anniversary Celebration”
- Detail and design will make Low Light look like “#$#!”
- Hasbro continues to fully support G.I. Joe: Renegades with a “lot of great toys”
Figure showcase. A lot of what we saw at Toy Fair, but NEW STUFF too!! Stuff like:
- Renegades Cobra Commander will definitely have TWO heads.
- Storm Shadow will also have a normal and “Renegades” head!
- Hazard-Viper comes with some “compound Z” to transform into a variant “Zombie-Viper”!!!
- Renegades Tunnel Rat
- Techno-Viper with interlocking road cones for those Army builders
- Sci-Fi with multiple heads for visor locations. Up and down positions
- Renegades Cobra Trooper! HELL YES.
- Data-Viper – The evolution of the Tele-Viper, and comes with a UAV drone
- Renegades Law & Order with articulated Order! The head moves
- LIFELINE!! Trauma equipment included with Lifeline. Removable helmet, IV, stretcher
Oh wow. Wow. Freaking KWINN IN JUNGLE FATIGUES!!! KWINN!! Only artwork shown. But DAMN!!! Supposedly very comic book accurate, and we can thank Derryl DePriest. THANK YOU, DERRYL!
Okay, then they moved on to vehicles. The vehicle news is what we’ve heard already. Crimson HISS, VAMP, Skystriker at $30. Single seater with no parachute.
Now they’re talking Exclusives.
- Starscream Skystriker comes with packaging that references the non-existent 5th issue of the Transformers vs. G.I. Joe Comic
- Vintage Zarana is primary exclusive, Cold Slither is variant
That was it. Stay tuned as I com the net for pics of this awesomeness!