As I reported yesterday, the following is the list of JoeCon exclusive items (above and beyond the boxed set):
- Lightning, AKA “Relampago” and Trigger, AKA “Gatilho”: LE 650
- PP Stinger with PP Motor Viper 500
- PP Water moccasin LE 400
- MOC Dial-Tone LE 600
- Silver edition Cobra Commander LE 500
- PP Tele Viper parachute trooper LE 500
- Freebie Armadillo
As I feared, I freaking love these. LOVE. The Lightning and Trigger 2-Pack is absolutely fantastic. That tooling translates exceptionally well to the Python Patrol paint apps, and I really dig that Lightning is the Water Moccasin driver with Trigger as a sniper. Very cool additions to the crew.
The Stinger is terrific as well. It will fit in seamlessly with the old school Python Patrol vehicles, it can pull the ASP, and the Motor-Viper can be used to drive the old school Stun while the Python Trooper (who looks like a Stinger Driver) can pilot the Jeep. As the beer commercial goes… “BRILLIANT”.
I’m not a fan of the Water Moccasin generally, but this red paint scheme looks really sharp. And man…the idea of a Python Officer paint scheme for the Tele-Viper to make a Tele-Viper officer? Pretty damn inspired.
I kinda think the Cobra Commander is a bit “gimmicky” and that one doesn’t really float my boat…but man, everything else is very, very well done. As if I should expect anything else. Looking good, Collectors’ Club. Now to figure out how to get my hands on these things.
- Final list of 2011 JoeCon Exclusive items (and production numbers)
- GIJCC JoeCon 2011 Exclusive Items Revealed – Now with Images!
- Next two JoeCon 2011 Exclusive figures revealed – Tele Viper and Mainframe!
- Another clue revealed for 2011 JoeCon Exclusive Set
- Clues emerge for 2011 JoeCon Exclusive Convention set