Also a big hit with many of the collectors were the Resolute 7-Packs, hitting in August/September of 2010. They will be available as online exclusives from the same vendors who offered the Cobra Island 7-Packs. HasbroToyShop may get in on the action as well. The lowdown is as follows:
- Beachhead – Looks to have some new tooling with great gear and a very nice representation
- Flint – Similar head, but might even be a new sculpt, plus new webgear and the very familiar shotgun shells on his forearm! Hell yeah… comes with the tactical shotgun we’ve seen down the road.
- Arctic Duke – Looks to come with a new head sculpt and other new trimming to separate him from the 5-pack Jet Pack version. I may be alone, but I love this addition. Now where’s Scarlett??
- Snake Eyes – Deco appears to be much the same as the single packed version, all I can think is that we’ll get some nice new accessories out of this one. Maybe the flight pack that was slated to come with Jungle Storm Shadow?
- Stalker – Tough to tell how elaborate his new head is, but he’s got some great webgear and awesome colors. Can’t wait for this one.
- Roadblock – Same as we’ve seen. And still bad ass.
- Scarlett – We’ve seen her in preproduction form here and there as well, and she looks the same as she did then, too, and is still a very nice rendition of the Resolute character.
- Storm Shadow – The same one we’ve seen online, didn’t appear to be many changes
- Alley-Viper – Nice new accessories over the Trooper base figure. Hot damn I need a bunch of these bad boys.
- Firefly – Some nicely done new accessory tooling to give us a very authentic looking Resolute version of the Cobra Saboteur
- Cobra Commander – Hasbro mentioned that he might have a vac metal face mask, but the sample did not… he definitely comes with a new knife to slit the throats of incompetent crimson Troopers. Yay!
- Zartan – Holy crap this one took me by surprise. Great uses of existing parts, with just enough new tooling to knock it out of the park. Impressive.
- Baroness – Uses the same old tooling, but in a new gray and black paint scheme that is much, MUCH improved over the baby blue. Like it a lot.
- Destro – Pretty much what we’ve seen. Which, again, is awesome.