Kotaku.com has uncovered a little bit of new information regarding the Nintendo DS version of the upcoming G.I. Joe: The Rise of COBRA video game. Unlike the console game, which features primarilly a third-person shooter interface, the DS version will be a top down action game with some RPG elements mixed in.
According to Nick Pavlich, associate producer, “The game will share some fundamental designs with the console version… In the DS version you only control one character, there’s a slight RPG element — you can level up, get new weapons and new outfits.”
The article also reveals that there are 6 playable Joe characters and 5 playable COBRA ones. Click here to check it out!
- Toy Fair 2009 – Tons of details about the Video Game
- IGN Previews Rise of COBRA video game with great new screenshots!
- G.I. Joe: Rise of COBRA video game details confirmed
- GamePro’s April Issue heavily features G.I. Joe: Rise of COBRA game
- The G.I. Joe: Rise of COBRA Video Game – What we know so far